Up to Four tours daily!
Tours last approximately 75 – 80 minutes (an hour and a quarter) and operates Daily during the dry season only (May to October).
- 10:00am – 1 hour 15 minutes (approx)
- 11:30am – 1 hour 15 minutes (approx)
- 1:00pm – 1 hour 15 minutes (approx)
- 2:30pm – 1 hour 15 minutes (approx)
- Adults – $50
- Seniors/Defence – $45 (all tours)
- Families (2 adults & 2 children) – $125
- Children (4-15) – $25 (all tours)
Tours at 10:00am, 11:30am and 1pm can drop off at the east point military museum (optional). You will have approximately 1.5 hours at the museum (entry additional) before the truck returns to pick you up, the truck will then continue the tour – returning to smith st outside the tourist office.
What you need to bring:
Passengers should bring comfortable clothing, footwear, water sunscreen, camera and insect repellent.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Tours subject to availability of vehicle.
- Tour routes, times and sites may vary.
Charters/Group booking available, please call us on 0455 998 346.