About The Tour
Join us on a tour today!
Join us on a journey back through time in a genuine WW2 army truck to relive Darwin’s exciting and historic past.
Discover, relive, learn and explore Darwins exciting and historic past!
See historic sights such as:
- Government House
- Fort hill Wharf & Harbour
- Parliament House
- Charles Darwin National Park
- Ammunitions storage bunkers
- East Point Gun Battery & Military precinct
- Anti-aircraft gun emplacements
- 1934 QANTAS hangar
- Pre-war Darwin
- The WW2 bombing of Darwin
- The devastation of cyclone Tracy
- The colourful characters of the past that made Darwin what it is today!